Even in recent years, every stoner faced certain risks when going in for a toke while in Sin City. Ironically, in a city known for sin, vice and other entertainments, laws against cannabis use & possession were notoriously harsh. You might still bring a big bag of chronic to a bachelor party, but the smart stoners knew to keep it low key.
You can read about those times in the history books, because Nevada flipped the script. Vegas went legal and hasn’t looked back, and this fabulous, fun city now takes care of us stoners like it’s always taken care of drunken gamblers – by giving us what we need 24/7.
Next time you roll into Las Vegas needing your medicine, pop by one of the many dispensaries around town – we plucked three below to get you started, but peek around because you might have a golden dispensary sitting right next to your Motel 6 room. They’ll leave the lights on for you.
- What can you say? Planet 13 is a massive, must-visit cannabis dispensary that seems more like a giant Apple tech store that a place to buy weed. You can see the future of cannabis now at one of the largest, most absurd weed shops on the planet
- 2548 West Desert Inn Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- Right around the corner from Spearmint Rhino Gentlemen’s Club
- Major hotels close by include Wynn Las Vegas, Encore & Treasure Island
Las Vegas ReLeaf Dispensary
- If you’re staying in legendary Downtown Las Vegas, or getting your thrill ride on at the Stratosphere Hotel, you need to hit up Las Vegas ReLeaf Dispensary at the North end of town
- Located practically on the Las Vegas strip, ReLeaf has a great shop with the killer THC and has been on top of the legal weed scene in Vegas as long as anyone
- You can literally walk out of the shop and into a McDonald’s located right next door.
- 2244 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
- Major hotels close by include Stratosphere, Westgate & Circus Circus
The Apothecarium Shoppe
- On the West Side of town you can fill all of your THC needs & find great Daily Deals at The Apothecarium Shoppe
- 4240 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
- Right across the street from The Palms Casino & right next door to Gold Coast Casino & Sonic Burger